Friday, November 30, 2012

Yeshua’s Kin-dom of Heaven, Chapter 18



[Mk15:42-47:34-36xCS] 42 It was Friday (the day of Preparations), the Day-Before-Shabbat. 43 So as evening approached, Yosef of Arimathaia, a Pharisee and a prominent member of the council, who was himself waiting  for the Kin-dom of Heaven, went boldly to Pilatus and asked for Yeshua’s’ body.  44 Pilatus marveled if he were already dead; and summoning the centurion, he asked him whether he had been dead long. 45 When he found out from the centurion, he granted the body to Yosef,  but only after receiving a large bribe. (As a final insult most crucified criminals were thrown on a trash heap for the vultures.)  

46 So Yosef bought some linen cloth, took down the body, wrapped it in the linen, and placed it in a tomb cut out of rock.  Then he rolled a stone against the entrance of the tomb. 47 Miryam of Magdala and some of the other women students saw where he was laid. There was no time to properly finish preparing the body for burial so they would have to return the first day of the week to do so.

[Jn20:1-1,11-18] [Song3:3-4] 1 Now on the first day of the week, Miryam Magdala went early, while it was still dark, to the tomb, and saw the stone taken away from the tomb. 11 Miryam was standing outside at the tomb weeping. So, as she wept, she stooped and looked into the tomb, 12 and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head, and one at the feet, where the body of Yeshua had lain.
 13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”

She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Love, and I don’t know where they have laid him.” 14 When she had said this, she turned around and saw Yeshua standing, and didn’t know that it was Yeshua.

15 Yeshua said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?”

She, supposing him to be the gardener, said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.”

16 Yeshua said to her, “Miryam.”

She turned and said to him, “Rabboni!”
[Song3:4]  She held him, and would not let him go.

17 Yeshua said to her, “Don’t hold me, for I haven’t yet ascended to my Father;
but go to my sisters and brothers, and tell them,
‘I have been raised by my Mother and your Mother,
by my Holy Spirit and your Holy Spirit;
and now I am ascending to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.’
But Miryam know this, there is only One, the Spirit-God,
who is Adonai-Shekhinah, the Mother-Father.”

18 Miryam Magdalene came and told the students that she had seen the Lord, and that he had said these things to her.

[Jn20:3-8,10] 3 Therefore Kefa, Toma and Filippos went out, and they went toward the tomb. 4 They all ran together. Toma and Filippos outran Peter, and came to the tomb first. 5 Stooping and looking in, they saw the linen cloths lying, yet they didn’t enter in. 6 Then Shimon Kefa came, following them, and entered into the tomb. He saw the linen cloths lying, 7 and the cloth that had been on his head, not lying with the linen cloths, but rolled up in a place by itself. 8 So then Toma and Filippos who came first to the tomb also entered in, and they saw and trusted. 10 So the students went away again to their own homes.

19 When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were locked where the students were assembled, for fear of the Sadducees and Romans, Yeshua came and stood in the middle, and said to them, “Peace be to you.”

20 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples therefore were glad when they saw the Mashiah.

[Acts of John 94-101xCS] Then Yeshua said,
“Let us sing a hymn to the Father and Mother of us all and dance in joy before them”
He told the students to form a circle, holding each other‘s hands,
And he stood in the middle and said,
“Answer ‘Amen’ to me.”
And Yeshua began singing a hymn:

“Glory be to you, Mother and Father,
(The students circled round him and answered him), ―Amen!

Glory be to you, Adonai,
Glory be to you, Shekhinah–Amen!

Glory be to you, Holy Spirit,
Glory be to you Hokmah (Wisdom),
Glory be to you, Holy One –Amen!

We praise you, Father and Mother:
We thank you, Light: In whom no darkness dwells –Amen!

I am the bread of life [Jn6:35, 41, 48, 51], come, break and eat me. –Amen!
I am the true vine [Jn15:1, 5] and you are the branches . –Amen!
I am the light of the world [Jn8:12], come, see by me. –Amen!
I am the door of the sheep [Jn10:7, 9], come, enter by me. . –Amen!
I am the good shepherd [Jn10:11, 14], come, follow my voice.  –Amen!
I am the way, truth, and life [Jn14:6], come, walk in me and know truth. –Amen!
I am the resurrection and life [Jn11:25] come, be raised and live with me. –Amen!

The earth and the moon sing praises with us. –Amen!
The stars in the heavens dance on high. –Amen!

[Mt25:31-46]
Come, blessed of my Parents, inherit the Kin-dom prepared for you. –Amen!
I was hungry, and you gave me food. –Amen!
I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. –Amen!
I was a stranger, and you took me in. –Amen!
I was naked, and you clothed me. –Amen!
I was sick, and you visited me. –Amen!
I was in prison, and you came to me. –Amen!

Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one
of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you did it to me. –Amen!

Say again to me,
Glory be to you, Mother and Father,
Glory be to you Adonai,
Glory be to you, Shekhinah,
Glory be to you, Holy One, -Amen!

[Mm4:33xCS]
33 When he had finished the dance
he said to his students,
“Peace be with you.
Receive my peace unto yourselves.

[Jn20:22xCS] He breathed on them,
and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit!

[John14:12-18] 
12  Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me,
the works that I do, he will do also;
and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father.
13  Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14  If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.
15  If you love me, keep my commandments.
16  I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, 
that she may be with you forever,—
17  the Spirit of truth, whom the world can’t receive;
for it doesn’t see her, neither knows her.
You know her, for she lives with you, and will be in you.
18  I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you.

[Mm4:34-38]
34 Beware that no one leads you astray
saying ‘Look here or look there!’
For the Holy Spirit is within you.
35 Follow after her!
36 Those who follow her will find me, the Human Child.
37 Go then and preach the gospel of the Kin-dom.
38 Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you,
and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it.
[Jn20:23] If you forgive anyone’s sins, they have been forgiven them.
If you retain anyone’s sins, they have been retained.”

[Jn20:21]
He then said to them again, “Peace be to you.
As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.”

[Mm4:39] When he said this he departed.

[Mm5:1-4] 1 But they were grieved. They wept greatly, saying, “How shall we go to the Jews and Gentiles and preach the gospel of the Human Child?  If they did not spare him, how will they spare us?”
2 Then Miryam of Magdala stood up,
greeted them all,
kissing them gently on the forehead,
and said to her brothers and sisters,
“Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute,
for his grace will be entirely with you and will protect you.
3 But rather, let us praise his greatness,
for he has prepared us and made us truly human.”
4 When Miryam said this, she turned their hearts to the good,
and they began to discuss the words of the Human Child.

[Mm9:3-4,6-10xCS] 3 Kefa answered and spoke concerning these same things.

4 He questioned them about the Mashiah: “Are we to turn about and all listen to her? Did He prefer her to us?”

6 Mattai answered and said to Kefa, “Kefa you have always been hot tempered. 7 Now I see you contending against the woman like the adversaries.”

“8 But if the Mashiah made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Mashiah knows her very well.”

“9 That is why He loved her more than us. Rather let us be ashamed and put on the perfect Man, and separate as He commanded us and preach the gospel, not laying down any other rule or other law beyond what the Mashiah said.”

10 And when they heard this they began to go forth to proclaim and to preach

No comments:

Post a Comment