Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yeshua’s Kin-dom of Heaven, Chapter 13



[Mk10.1] 1 He arose from there and came into the borders of Yehuda and beyond the Yarden. Multitudes came together to him again. As he usually did, he was again teaching them.

[Mt11:28-30] 28 “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

[Mk10.2-9,11] 2 Pharisees came to him testing him, and asked him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” 3 He answered, “What did Moshe command you?” 4 They said, “Moshe allowed a certificate of divorce to be written, and to divorce her.”

5 But Yeshua said to them, “For your hardness of heart, he wrote you this commandment.
6 But from the beginning of the creation, Shekhinah made them male and female, 7 For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will join to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh, so that they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 What therefore Shekhinah has joined together, let no one separate.”

11 He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife, and marries another, commits adultery against her.”

[Ph131-143xCS] 5 Teaching the people and he said, “The Kin-dom of Heaven is like a wedding chamber. 6 No one can know when the husband and the wife are sexually intimate with one another, except the two of them. 7 The sexual intimacy of a true marriage is pure and compassionate; it is a mystery of oneness. 8 The two that become wife and husband of the wedding chamber, they alone will receive that mystery. 9 If anyone does not receive it while they are there, they will not be able to receive it any other place. 10 She who receives that light will not be tormented even while she dwells in the world. 11 And again when he leaves the wedding chamber, he has already received the truth also. 12 So it is for those who receive the Kin-dom of Heaven.”

[Mk10.13-16] 13 They were bringing to him little children, that he should touch them, but the students rebuked those who were bringing them. 14 But when Yeshua saw it, he was moved with indignation, and said to them, “Allow the little children to come to me! Don’t forbid them, for Heaven’s Kin-dom belongs to such as these. 15 Most certainly I tell you, whoever will not receive the Kin-dom like a little child, they will in no way enter into it.” 16 He took them in his arms, and blessed them, laying his hands on them.

[Mk10.17-22xCS] 17 “As he was going out into the way, a young rich man of the ruling class ran to him, knelt before him, and asked him, “Good Rabbi, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?”

18 Yeshua said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except one—Adonai. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not give false testimony,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and mother.’

20 He said to him, “Rabbi, I have observed all these things from my youth, and fulfilled the Torah and the prophets.”

21 Yeshua looking at him loved him, and said to him, “One thing you lack. Go, sell whatever you have, and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in Heaven; and come, follow me.”

22 But his face fell at that saying, and he was sorrowful, for he was one who had great possessions.

[Naz16xCS]  And Yeshua said to him: How can you say, ‘I have fulfilled the Torah and the prophets’? For it stands written in the Torah: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself’; and look, many of your brothers and sisters, sons and daughters of Avraham and Sarayahu, are covered with dirt and die of hunger - and your house is full of many good things and nothing at all comes out from it to them!

[Mk10.23-52] 23 Yeshua looked around, and said to his students, “How difficult it is for those who have riches to enter into Heaven’s Kin-dom!”

24 The students were amazed at his words. But Yeshua answered again, “Children, how hard is it for those who trust in riches to enter into Heaven’s Kin-dom! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye than for a rich person to enter into Heaven’s Kin-dom.”

26 They were exceedingly astonished, saying to him, “Then who can be saved?”

27 Yeshua, looking at them, said, “With humans it is impossible, but not with Shekhinah, for all things are possible with Shekhinah.”

28 Kefa began to tell him, “Behold, we have left all, and have followed you.”

29 Yeshua said, “Most certainly I tell you, there is no one who has left house, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or land, for my sake, and for the sake of the Good News, 30 but they will receive one hundred times more now in this time, houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and land, with persecutions; and in the age to come eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last; and the last first.”

32 They were on the way, going up to Yerushalayim; and Yeshua was going in front of them, and they were amazed; and those who followed were afraid. He again took the students, and began to tell them the things that were going to happen to him. 33 “Behold, we are going up to Yerushalayim.  I will be delivered to the chief priests and the scribes. They will condemn me to death, and will deliver me to the Gentiles. 34 They will mock me, spit on me, scourge me, and kill me. But I trust that on the day of the resurrection of the just that I will raised by my Mother, Shekhinah.”

35 Yaakov and Yohanan, the sons of Zavdai, came near to him, saying, “Rabbi, we want you to do for us whatever we will ask.”

36 He said to them, “What do you want me to do for you?”

37 They said to him, “Grant to us that we may sit, one at your right hand, and one at your left hand, in your glory.”

38 But Yeshua said to them, “You don’t know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”

39 They said to him, “We are able.” Yeshua said to them, “You shall indeed drink the cup that I drink, and you shall be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; 40 but to sit at my right hand and at my left hand is not mine to give, but for whom it has been prepared.”

41 When the ten heard it, they began to be indignant towards Yaakov and Yohanan.
42 Yeshua summoned them, and said to them, “You know that they who are recognized as rulers over the nations master it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 43 But it shall not be so among you, but whoever wants to become great among you shall be your servant. 44 Whoever of you wants to become first among you, shall be bondservant of all. 45 For I also was anointed by the Holy Spirit not to be served, but to serve, and to give my life for many to enter the Kin-dom of Heaven.”

46 They came to Yeriho (Jericho). As he went out from Yeriho, with his students and a great multitude, the son of Timai, Bar Timai, a blind beggar, was sitting by the road. 47 When he heard that it was Yeshua the Natzrati (Nazarene), he began to cry out, and say, “Yeshua, you son of David, have mercy on me!” 48 Many rebuked him, that he should be quiet, but he cried out much more, “You son of David, have mercy on me!”

49 Yeshua stood still, and said, “Call him.” They called the blind man, saying to him, “Cheer up! Get up. He is calling you!” 50 He, casting away his cloak, sprang up, and came to Yeshua.

51 Yeshua asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” The blind man said to him, “Rabboni (great Rabbi), that I may see again.”

52 Yeshua said to him, “Go your way. Your trust has made you well.” Immediately he received his sight, and followed Yeshua on the way.

[Lk19:1-10] 1 He entered and was passing through Yeriho. 2 There was a man named Zakai (Zacchaeus). He was a chief tax collector, and he was rich. 3 He was trying to see who Yeshua was, and couldn’t because of the crowd, because he was short. 4 He ran on ahead, and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him, for he was going to pass that way. 

5 When Yeshua came to the place, he looked up and saw him, and said to him, “Zakai, hurry and come down, for today I must stay at your house.” 6 He hurried, came down, and received him joyfully. 7 When they saw it, they all murmured, saying, “He has gone in to lodge with a man who is a sinner.”

8 Zakai stood and said to Yeshua, “Behold, Master, half of my goods I give to the poor. If I have wrongfully exacted anything of anyone, I restore four times as much.”

9 Yeshua said to him, “Today, salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Avraham and Sarayahu. 10 For I was anointed by Shekhinah to seek and to save that which was lost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment