Friday, November 9, 2012

Yeshua’s Kin-dom of Heaven, Chapter 12



[Ph59-60] 59 Yehusa’s companion was Miryam of Magdala. The Rabbi loved Miryam more than all the other students, and he talked with her often. The rest of the students saw his love for Miryam, and they said to him: "Why do you love her more than all of us?" Yeshua answered and said to them, "Why do I not love you like her? 60 When a blind person and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light comes, then the one who sees will see the light, and the one who is blind will remain in darkness.”

[Mk9:14-28xCS] 14 Yeshua walked with Miryam of Magdala, Toma and Filippos while the rest of the students went ahead of them. Coming to the rest of the students who had gone ahead of them, he saw a great multitude around them. 15 Immediately all the multitude, when they saw him, were greatly amazed, and running to him greeted him.

17 One of the multitude said to him, “Rabbioni, I brought to you my son, who has a mute spirit; 18 and wherever it seizes him, it throws him down, and he foams at the mouth, and grinds his teeth, and wastes away. I asked your students to cast it out, and they weren’t able.”

19 He answered him, “Unbelieving generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to me.”

20 They brought him to him, and when he saw him, immediately the spirit convulsed him, and he fell on the ground, wallowing and foaming at the mouth.

[CS] Then he called Miryam of Magdala forward to cast out the mute spirit.

21 She asked the boy’s father, “How long has it been since this has come to him?” 
He said, “From childhood. 

22 Often it has cast him both into the fire and into the water, to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us, and help us."

23 Miryam of Magdala said to him, “If you can trust, all things are possible to the one who trusts.”

24 Immediately the father of the child cried out with tears, “I trust. Help my untrust!”

25 When Miryam saw that a multitude came running together, she rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him, and never enter him again!”

26 Having cried out, and convulsed greatly, it came out of him. The boy became like one dead; so much that most of them said, “He is dead.” 27 But Miryam took him by the hand, and raised him up; and he arose.

28 When Yeshua had come into the house, his students asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we cast it out?” 29 He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting.”

[Mk9:30-42] 30 They went out from there, and passed through the countryside to Cana, but he didn’t want anyone to know it. 31 For he was teaching his students, and said to them, “I will be handed over to the hands of the authorities, and they will kill me; but I trust on the day of the resurrection of the just I will be raised from the dead by my Mother, Shekhinah.”

32 But they didn’t understand the saying, and were afraid to ask him.

33 He came to Cana, and when he was in the house he asked them, “What were you arguing among yourselves on the way?”

34 But they were silent, for they had disputed one with another on the way about who was the greatest.

35 He sat down, and called the seven and twelve; and he said to them, “If anyone wants to be first, they shall be last of all, and servant of all.” 36 He took a little child, and set her in the middle of them. Taking her in his arms, he said to them, 37 “Whoever receives one such little child in my name, receives me, and whoever receives me, doesn’t receive me, but the One who sent me.”

38 Yohanan said to him, “Rabbi, we saw someone who doesn’t follow us casting out demons in your name; and we forbade them, because they don’t follow us.”

39 But Yeshua said, “Don’t forbid them, for there is no one who will do a mighty work in my name, and be able quickly to speak evil of me. 40 For whoever is not against us is on our side. 41 For whoever will give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because you are my student, most certainly I tell you, they will in no way lose their reward. 42 Whoever will cause one of these little ones who trust in me to stumble, it would be better for them if he were thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around thei neck.

[Lk13:1-5] 1 Now there were some present at the same time who told him about the Galileans, whose blood Pilatus had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Yeshua answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all perish in the same way. 4 Or those eighteen, on whom the tower in Shiloah (Siloam) fell, and killed them; do you think that they were worse offenders than all the people who dwell in Yerushalayim? 5 I tell you, no, but, unless you repent, you will all perish in the same way.”

[Lk13:31-34xCS] 31 On that same day, some Pharisees came, saying to Yeshua, “Get out of here, and go away, for Herod wants to kill you.”  32 He thanked the Pharisees who had warned him, for they too were awaiting the Kin-dom. And he told his students, “That fox Herod would like to kill me before I complete my mission, just as he did Yohanan, the Immerser. 33 Nevertheless I must go on my way today and tomorrow and the next day, for it can’t be that a prophet perishes outside of Yerushalayim!’

34 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, that kills the prophets, and stones those who are sent to her!”

[Jn4:4-24,27-42xCS] 4 He needed to pass through Shomron (Samaria). 5 So he came to a city of Shomron, called Shehem (Sychar), near the parcel of ground that Yaakov gave to his son, Yosef. 6 Yaakov’s well was there. Yeshua therefore, being tired from his journey, sat down by the well. It was about the noon. 7 A woman of Shomron came to draw water. Yeshua said to her, “Give me a drink.” 8 For his students and had gone away into the city to buy food.

9 The Shomroni (Samaritan) woman therefore said to him, “How is it that you, being a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a Shomroni woman?” (For Jews have no dealings with Shomronim.)

10 Yeshua answered her, “If you knew the gift of Adonai, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you the living water of Heaven’s Kin-dom.”

11 The woman said to him, “Sir, you have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. So where do you get that living water? 12 Are you greater than our father, Yaakov, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself, as did his children, and his livestock?” 
 
13 Yeshua answered her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give them will never thirst again; but the water that I will give them will become in them a well of water springing up into the Kin-dom of Heaven.”

15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I don’t get thirsty, neither come all the way here to draw.”

16 Yeshua said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.”

17 The woman answered, “I have no husband.”

Yeshua said to her, “You said well, ‘I have no husband,’ 18 for you have had five husbands; and he whom you now have is not your husband. This you have said truly.”

19 The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our parents worshiped in this mountain and you Jews say that in Yerushalayim is the place where people ought to worship.”

21 Yeshua said to her, “Woman, trust me, the hour comes, when neither in this mountain, nor in Yerushalayim, will you worship the Mother, but instead in the Kin-dom of Heaven. 22 You worship that which you don’t know. We worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. 23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship Shekhinah in spirit and truth, which are the Kind-dom of Heaven, for the Mother seeks such to be her worshipers. 24 God is Holy Spirit, and those who worship her must worship in spirit and truth, for the Kin-dom of Heaven is at hand.”

27 At this, his men students came. They marveled that he was speaking with a woman; yet no one said, “What are you looking for?” or, “Why do you speak with her?”

28 So the woman left her water pot, and went away into the city, and said to the people, 29 “Come, see a man who told me everything that I did. He announces the Kin-dom of Heaven?”

39 From that city many of the Shomronim trusted because of the word of the woman, who testified, “He told me everything that I did.” 40 So when the Shomronim came to him, they begged him to stay with them. He stayed there two days. 41 Many more trusted because of his word. 42 They said to the woman, “Now we trust, not because of your speaking; for we have heard for ourselves, and know that Yeshua’s Kin-dom of Heaven is at hand and in our midst.”

No comments:

Post a Comment