Saturday, October 20, 2012

Yeshua’s Kin-dom of Heaven, Chapter 6

[Mk2:1-14xCS] 1 When he entered again into Kfar Nahum after some days, it was heard that he was in the house. 2 Immediately many were gathered together, so that there was no more room, not even around the door; and he spoke the word to them. 3 Four people came, carrying a paralytic to him. 4 When they could not come near to him for the crowd, they removed the roof where he was. When they had broken it up, they let down the mat that the paralytic was lying on. 5 Yeshua, seeing their trust, said to the paralytic, “Daughter, your sins are forgiven you.”
6 But there were some of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, 7 “Why does this man speak blasphemies like that? Who can forgive sins but Adonai alone?”
8 Immediately Yeshua, perceiving in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, said to them, “Why do you reason these things in your hearts? 9 Which is easier, to tell the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven;’ or to say, ‘Arise, and take up your bed, and walk?’ 10 But that you may know that I have Shekhinah’s power and authority on earth to heal and forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic— 11 “I tell you, arise, take up your mat, and go to your house.”
12 She arose, and immediately took up the mat, and went out in front of them all; so that they were all amazed, and glorified Shekhinah, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”

14 As he passed by, he saw Tavita (Tabitha), a prostitute, soliciting for men, and he said to her, “Follow me.” And she arose and followed him. [Tm61.1-6] 1 Yeshua was reclining at table with Tavita the prostitute and said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live." 2 She said, "Who are you, man, that you have come up on my couch and eaten from my table like someone special?" 3 Yeshua said to her, "I am one who lives undivided for the Kin-dom of Heaven.  4 I was given some of the things of my Father and my Mother." 5 Tavita said, "I am your student!" 6 He then said, "Therefore I say, if one is undivided, they will be filled with light, but if one is divided, then they will be filled with darkness."

[Mk2:15-17] 15 They were reclining at the table in her house, and many prostitutes, tax collectors and sinners sat down with Yeshua and his students, for there were many, and they followed him. 16 The scribes and the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with the sinners, prostitutes and tax collectors, said to his students, “Why is it that he eats and drinks with tax collectors, prostitutes and sinners?” 17 When Yeshua heard it, he said to them, “Those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” [Mt9:13] But you go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’

[Mt8:5-11,13xCS] 5 A centurion came to him, asking him, 6 and saying, “Sir, my servant lies in the house paralyzed, grievously tormented.” 7 Yeshua said to him, “I will come and heal him.” 8 The centurion answered, “Sir, I’m not worthy for you to come under my roof. Just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I am also a man under authority, having under myself soldiers. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and tell another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and tell my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 10 When Yeshua heard it, he marveled, and said to those who followed, “Most certainly I tell you, I haven’t found so great a trust, not even in Yisrael (Israel). 11 I tell you that many will come from the east and the west, and will sit down with Avraham and Sarayahu, Yitzhak and Rivkah, Yaakov and Lea, Rahel, Bilha and Zilpa* in the Kin-dom of Heaven,
13 Yeshua said to the centurion, “Go your way. Let it be done for you as you have trusted.” His servant was healed in that hour.
*(Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, Jacob and Leah, his first wife, Rachel, his second wife, and his concubines, Bilha and Zilpa, all of whom were mothers to the twelve tribes of Yisrael.)

[Mt8:18-22] 19 A scribe came, and said to him, “Rabbi, I will follow you wherever you go.” 20 Yeshua said to him, “The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but I have nowhere to lay my head.” 21 Another of his students said to him, “Master, allow me first to go and bury my father.” 22 But Yeshua said to him, “Follow me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead.”

[Tm98:1-3;Judith13:1-10] 1 He then said, “Deciding to follow me is like a certain woman who wanted to kill a powerful man. 2 In her own house she drew her sword and stuck it into the wall in order to find out whether her hand could carry through. 3 Then she slew the powerful man.”

[Mk3:1-5] 1 He entered again into the synagogue, and there was a man there who had his hand withered. [Naz10] The man kneeled before Yeshua and said to him, ‘I was a mason and earned my livelihood with my hands; I beg you, Yeshua, to restore me to my health that I may not with shame have to beg for my bread.’ [Mk3:2-5] 2 They watched him, whether he would heal him on the Shabbat day, that they might accuse him. 3 He said to the man who had his hand withered, “Stand up.” 4 He said to them, “Is it lawful on the Shabbat day to do good, or to do harm? To save a life, or to kill?” But they were silent. 5 When he had looked around at them with anger, being grieved at the hardening of their hearts, he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored as healthy as the other. [Mk2:27-28] 27 And he said to them, “The Shabbat was made for humans, not humans for the Shabbat; 28 and so the Shekhinah has made me master even of the Shabbat.”

[Mk3:7-8,13-15] 7 Yeshua withdrew to the sea with his students, and a great multitude followed him from the Galil, from Yehuda, 8 from Yerushalayim, from Idumaea, beyond the Yarden, and those from around Tzor and Tzidon (Tyre and Sidon). A great multitude, hearing what great things he did, came to him. 9 He spoke to his students that a little boat should stay near him because of the crowd, so that they wouldn’t press on him. 10 For he had healed many, so that as many as had diseases pressed on him that they might touch him. 11 The unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, fell down before him and cried out.

13 He went up into the mountain, and called to himself those whom he wanted, and they went to him. [14xCS;SJC1] He appointed seven women and twelve men, that they might be with him, and that he might send them out to preach, 15 and to have authority to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons: [SJC1] The seven women he appointed were:
[Lk8:2-3] 2 Miryam of Magdala, the student who Yeshua loved;
3 Yohannah the wife of Chuza, the manager of Herod’s household;
Shoshannah (Susanna),
[Mk15:40;Mt27:56] Shlomit the mother of Yaakov and Yohanan;
Tavita, the former prostitute, 
and [APh94,108] Mariamne, the sister of Filippos (Mary & Philip- both Greek names).
5 These and many other women followers provided for them out of their own resources.

[Mk3:16-19] The twelve men he appointed were:
16 Shimon Kefa (Peter);
17 Yaakov the son of Zavdai and Shlomit;
Yohanan, the brother of Yaakov;
18 Andreas;
Filippos the brother of Mariamne;
Bartalmai (Bartholomew);
Mattai (Matthew), the former tax collector;
Toma (Thomas); known as "the Twin",
Yaakov, the son of Halfai (Alphaeus);
Taddai (Thaddeus);
Shimon the Zealot;
19 and Yuhuda of Keriot (Judas Iscariot).

No comments:

Post a Comment